|Task 8.1: Create a channel for 2-way communication with user groups|
|Task 8.2: Inform and engage stakeholders and public user groups|
|Task 8.3: Inform and engage research and policy end-users|
|Task 8.4: Inform and engage industry|
|Task 8.5: Enhance European human capacity building in operational marine sciences (Engaging with Education)|
|Task 8.6: Sustain and develop JERICO-NEXT web presence for dissemination of products and knowledge|
|Task 8.7: JERICO Data Portal|
|Task 8.8: Implementing Transnational Access to coastal observatories|
|Task 8.9: Coordinating WP6 Virtual Access|
Enhance European human capacity building in operational marine sciences (Engaging with Education)
Lead: University of Malta (Aldo Drago)
Purpose: To increase European human capacity building in the area of operational marine sciences.
- Training and educational needs analysis for future operational marine scientists,
- Hold two summer schools: (i) Operational tools for biogeochemical and ecological measurements & (ii) Virtual Environmental Coastal Observatory: from virtual access to knowledge creation (in collaboration with WP6). Maximise summer school uptake through live web-casting.
- Develop university level course material in conjunction with university partners.
- Publicise and make relevant material from training courses and university course material available through JERICO website and other Social Media.
- Provide funding and support for other JERICO partners to participate in the summer schools
D8.5: Summer School 1 (M24)
D8.6: Summer School 2 (M36)