Coordinating WP6 Virtual Access
Lead: Cefas (Michelle Devlin)
Purpose: To coordinate the provision of access to Virtual Services identified WP6
- Promote use of services provided by the infrastructures through publicity working with T8.2 and T8.3
- Develop methods for periodic assessment of the services and definition of access statistics
- Set up a template for assessment that collects basic statistical information including: number of annual visits (e.g. to a web site), origin of visit (e.g. national, international),
- Provide the international review panel with assessment of services,,
- Report the results of the periodic assessments to the EC.
D8.10: Technical and scientific advancements of TNA program – Document to report the technical and scientific advancements of the Trans National Access program (M24).
D8.11: Final report on TNA program – Document to summarize the scientific and technical results of the Trans National Access program (M47).
D8.12: Template for reporting of periodic assessments of Virtual Access (M8)
D8.13: Report of periodic assessment of Virtual Access to the international review panel (M24)
D8.14: Final report on Virtual Access (M47)