Create a channel for 2-way communication with user groups
Lead: University of Malta (Aldo Drago)
- To create a channel for user group engagement in co-production of knowledge and to provide feedback for the following, but not limited to, the following user groups: public, policy, research, education and operational communities including industry
- To better understand the requirements of the user groups and improve the effectiveness of communication strategies and increasing societal impact.
- Create a panel of end-user representatives for each societal benefit area. Panel members selected through ‘An expression of interest call’.
- Establish terms of reference for the end-user panel that foster 2-way communication.
- Engage with the end-panel members individually and collectively to improve understanding of requirements and seek feedback on key communication strategies to promote uptake of JERICO-NEXT products and services.
- Based on feedback amend specifications for key communication strategies.
- Hold annual meetings of the panel supplemented with ad-hoc communication between meetings.
D8.1: Formation of the user-group panel (M8)