WP5-NA5: Governance and organisation
|Work package leader: IFREMER||Work package co-leader: IMR|
|Contact:||Ingrid Puillat||Henning Wehde|
|Email address:||Please login or register to view contact information.||Please login or register to view contact information.|
This WP will build upon the work from WP1 to WP4 to propose a governance structure and operational structure as well as a roadmap to achieve the implementation of an operational phase. To reach this key objective WP5 will, in synergy with nations:
- Task 5.1: develop a Conceptual Design Model to organise operations between Expert centers and central hub.
- Task 5.2: deliver a strategic document to co-construct JERICO-RI in the landscape of environmental RIs in line with national strategies.
- Task 5.3: assess the available expertise in term of Human Resources and capacities.
- Task 5.4: sustain and enhance the research excellence of the RI with specific groups.
- Task 5.5: prepare a new version of the JERICO label document to include procedures for best practices, policies, KPI and Term of Reference for some future policies.
- Task 5.6: design a possible legal entity to manage JERICO-RI as a conclusion of the Design study, which will include a synthesis of the Conceptual Design and and way forward.
- Task 5.7: is dedicated to the management of the WP5 and to secure the engagement of nations.