Inform and engage stakeholders and public user groups
Lead: Blue Lobster (Simon Keeble)
Purpose: To communicate targeted knowledge and engage society.
- Provide current and accurate information from JERICO-NEXT project and partner products and information for the website targeting society.
- To collaborate with the end-user panel (T8.1) and produce up to 3 compelling visualisation products that inform and engage on topics of priority to society.
- Identify, with the end-user panel, effective dissemination mechanisms (e.g. Project Website, Links with National Aquariums, Factsheets, YouTube, Social Media) and implement.
- Communicate through links with international newspapers in French and English using the Alphagalileo platform to reach European journalists. The articles will be reported in the dissemination plan.
- Develop the necessary educational material to update “Follow the Glider” web content.
D8.2: Three visualisation products during the project to inform and engage public users (M48)