Outreach, communication and engagement
|Work package leader: BL||Work package co-leader: CEFAS|
|Contact:||Simon Keeble||Michelle Devlin|
|Email address:||Please login or register to view contact information.||Please login or register to view contact information.|
- Task 8.1: Create a channel for 2-way communication with user groups
- Task 8.2: Inform and engage stakeholders and public user groups
- Task 8.3: Inform and engage research and policy end-users
- Task 8.4: Inform and engage industry
- Task 8.5: Enhance European human capacity building in operational marine sciences (Engaging with Education)
- Task 8.6: Sustain and develop JERICO-NEXT web presence for dissemination of products and knowledge
- Task 8.7: JERICO Data Portal
- Task 8.8: Implementing Transnational Access to coastal observatories
- Task 8.9 Coordinating WP6 Virtual Access
The WP aim is to increase understanding of the importance and maximise the impact of JERICO-NEXT research for targeted end-users across policy, industry, science and educational sectors and the wider public and to promote uptake of JERICO-NEXT Services for Trans National and Virtual Access.
- To create an end-user panel for engagement and fostering 2-way communication with public, policy, research, education and industry user groups.
- To inform, engage with and identify requirements of the key user groups.
- To ensure best possible uptake of new knowledge and evidence.
- To enhance European capacity building in operational marine sciences (through training).
- To maximise JERICO-NEXT international impact.
- To promote the potential of Coastal Observatories to support ocean science technological development through Transnational Access.
- To design, launch, maintain and host the JERICO-NEXT website with integrated communication portals for disseminating relevant data, information and project products and services.