|Task 7.1: Day To Day management|
|Task 7.2: Common workshop organisation: General assembly|
|Task 7.3: Committees|
|Task 7.4: Quality Assurance Plan|
|Task 7.5: Promoting ethics, environmental and safety guidelines within the JERICO-RI|
|Task 7.6: Representation of JERICO-RI in EU and International meetings|
Task 7.5: Promoting ethics, environmental and safety guidelines within the JERICO-RI
The JERICO-DS Consortium will be working collectively to ensure the respect of ethical, environmental and best practices guidelines by ensuring communication, cooperation and transparency. Being aware of these issues is essential and the JERICO-DS Consortium members prepared to mitigate risks linked to any ethics concerns that may occur in the lifetime of the project. This task will cover aspects related to ethics throughout the project, and particularly environmental protection and data privacy issues. As such it will promote and advise:
- Responsible research and innovation.
- Independence of science in JERICO-DS partnership with industrial partners and stakeholders.
- Environmental preservation during research activities, if applicable, and minimising negative impact on biodiversity.
- Bioethics research awareness, if applicable.
- Free and fully informed consent of citizen science initiatives participants.
- Careful and respectful processing of personal data, if and when applicable.
T7.5 will contribute to the periodic reporting by delivering periodic GDPR compliance assessment for the global project.