This JERICO deliverable provides the second report on an atlas of the existing Coastal Observing systems that are integrated in Europe. It provides the overview of established systems in the European Seas by the regional Alliances of the European Global Ocean observing system (EuroGOOS).
The regional systems covered are:
- Arctic Regional Ocean Observing system (Arctic ROOS)
- North West European Shelf Operational Oceanography system (NOOS)
- Baltic Sea Operational Oceanography system (BOOS)
- Ireland-Biscay-Iberia Regional Operational Oceanography System (IBIROOS)
- Mediterranean Operational Network for the Global Ocean System (MONGOOS)
- Black Sea Global Ocean Observing System (Black Sea GOOS)