|Work package leader: IFREMER|
|Email address:||Please login or register to view contact information.|
- Task 9.1: Day To Day Management (M1 – M48)
- Task 9.2: Financial Follow-Up (M1-M48)
- Task 9.3: General Assembly And Technical Reporting (M1-M48)
- Task 9.4: Committees (M1-M48)
- Task 9.5: Quality Assurance Plan (M1-M6)
- Task 9.6: Other Management-Related Issues (M1-M48)
To ensure efficient project coordination adapted to the specifications of the JERICO-NEXT project and to achieve the project objectives and goals, the management is divided into the following sections:
- Day to day management.
- Financial follow-up.
- Technical reporting.
- Consortium animation.
- Other management related issues.
The management strategies, internal rules and procedures will be detailed further in the Quality Assurance Plan to be delivered at the beginning of the project.
D9.1) Signed consortium agreement [month 6]
D9.2) Quality assurance plan inc. guidelines, best practices, project handbook [month 6]
D9.3) Final project report (activity financial, societal) [month 48]